THE DAUGHTERS OF TODAY SHAPE THE WORLD WE’LL LIVE IN TOMORROW.
That’s why we empower our students with every tool they need to go out there and make their mark. Our curriculum blends a rich Torah education with a comprehensive approach to STEM and the humanities. As a result, our alumnae are confident young women who are ready to take on higher education and rewarding careers. Most of all, they are vibrant bnos yisroel who are passionate about their Judaism and proud of their heritage.
- Newest academic offering: Calculus!
- Newly awarded grants expand STEM program
- Continued partnership with Harvard Medical School MEDscience
- Dual enrollment enables students to graduate with 22 college credits
- Student Lunch and Learns
- Hands-on Kashrus Course
- Mesila: Financial Literary Course
- L’Eylah, Adult Education for Women; enriches the lives of hundreds of women and their families in Greater Boston
- Women in STEM series; Jewish women in successful STEM careers educate our students
- Participate in nationally acclaimed Mishmeres program
- Professional Development- Mental Health Topics- Teacher Mentoring
- Volunteering at Jewish Chesed Orginizations
- 90% of Bais Yaakov students continue on to higher education in the pursuit of advanced degrees
- Expanded Performing Arts Program